We believe people make the difference.
Check our open positions and join our Bzz-brilliant family. We’re creating cool stuff here.
Being hot is great, being understood is better.
Enjoy our BEE-nefits.
Young & Friendly
Amazing Offices in Herzeliya Pituach
Our Open Positions
Senior User Acquisition Manager
- Be a significant part of our Growth Squad
- Manage large-scale PPC campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook,Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, Taboola, Outbrain, Twitter etc
- Manage all levels of campaign performance
- Provide understandable reports in order to recommend the most important campaign optimization steps
- Work directly with the Marketing Managerson projects related to client digital marketing strategies
- Work with company’s creative team on building the best creatives for paid media
- Prepare and deploy marketing strategy and campaigns
- Monitoring budget optimization of campaigns and acquisition tactics in order to maximize revenue and ROAS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+years of hands-on experience in running efficient PPC campaigns on paid media (FB, SEM)
- Team player with hunger for feedback and self-growth
- Ability to initiate and execute strategic marketing opportunities
- Out of the box thinking and innovative approach
- Willing to write great value propositions and catchy copy
- Good analytics skills and implementation
- Ability to work independently
- High level English – written and spoken – a must
Head of User Acquisition
- You will work under the SVP of User Acquisition and you will manage your own team of User Acquisition managers.
- Your day-to-day will include reporting to your manager and supervising your team. Additionally, meeting client expectations & deadlines.
- Being professional, organized, and having time management skills are essential for this position.
- You must have a strong understanding of the various user acquisition channels and tactics available, As well as excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strategically leading and managing the company’s clients – Working with C- level executives & founders
- Ongoing management of a team of 3-4 User Acquisition Managers. We are growing fast and your team can potentially involve more managers in the upcoming year.
- Professionally train and manage their workload, including setting performance goals and providing guidance and support to help them succeed.
- Recruitment of new User Acquisition Managers.
- Supervise and manage all company accounts related to your team.
- Developing and implementing a user acquisition strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Setting user acquisition goals and targets, as well as tracking and analyzing performance to ensure that these goals are being met.
- Managing the user acquisition budget and allocating resources appropriately.
- Identifying and evaluating new user acquisition channels and opportunities. While implementing and testing new acquisition strategies and tactics.
- Collaborating with the studio based on the client’s requirements.
- Analyzing and interpreting data to inform decisions and optimize user acquisition efforts.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a User Acquisition Manager
- Experience in a leadership role – an advantage
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve success
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with A/B testing and experimentation, as well as the ability to use data to identify and test new acquisition strategies and tactics
- Experience managing budgets and allocating resources effectively
English at a very high level – a must!